Which Plant Where In The News
Over the life of our project, we have been actively engaging with stakeholders across industry, government and research to promote the urban greening cause with knowledge, insights and evidence. Much of our work is featured across public and industry media, with a selection here.
- Greener Spaces, Better Places (19 May 2020) - COVID-19 'Pulse Check': The Results Are In (You Might Be Surprised)
- Royal Botanic Gardens Stories (25 Feb 2020) - Trees! What are they good for? Absolutely everything!
- ABC News (13 Feb 2020) - Warning over 'heat island' effect in cities as tree coverage declines
- ABC News (13 Feb 2020) - The concrete jungle of Australian cities
- ABC Gardening Australia (16 Dec 2019) - Changing Times with Dr Josh Byrne, Prof David Ellsworth and Assoc Prof Linda Beaumont
- ABC Radio Melbourne (31 July 2019) - Dr Alessandro Ossola interviews on ABC Radio National
- ABC News (28 July 2019) - Cities need trees but which ones will survive climate change?
- The Conversation (25 July 2019) - Our cities need more trees, but some commonly planted ones won't survive climate change
- Open Forum (5 July 2019) - Hedging against climate change
- Anthropocene Magazine (24 June 2019) - Are cities planting the right trees—not just for the present, but for the future?
- ABC Pacific Mornings (30 Apr 2018) - Green cities with Dr Renee Prokopavicius
- Sydney Morning Herald (21 Sept 2018) - The plants that will survive a changing climate
- TreeNet Industry Presentation (01 Oct 2017) - Which Plant Where? Species Selection for Urban Greening
- Architecture and Design (2 June 2015) - Crowd-sourced national plan launched to increase Australia’s urban green spaces by 20 per cent