South Australia's often dry climate means that plants need to be resilient in the face of heat, drought and sometimes difficult conditions.
In this workshop, we discussed how the industry currently selects plants with an eye on long-term resilience and how this effort might be supported by thorough and accurate scientific research in South Australia.
To ensure that our research and tools are relevant to end-users, we explored questions such as:
- What factors influence your decisions for plant selection?
- What are your top species choices for urban areas, and why?
- What tools and resources do you use for species selection?
- Notable planting success and failures within your urban environment
- Possible demonstration sites for research and testing
Event Date and Time:
Starts: Tuesday, 28 February 2017 9:00 AM
Ends: Tuesday, 28 February 2017 1:00 PM
Cliftons Adelaide Level 1, 80 King William Street Adelaide SA 5000
Contact Leigh Staas, Project Manager
Register To Attend: