Traditionally the 'garden state', Victorians take great pride in their urban landscapes. This workshop sought feedback from more than 30 participants and horticultural specialists to develop a better understanding of the role and uses of urban greenspace in Melbourne and Victoria.
To ensure that our research and tools are relevant to end-users, we explored questions such as:
- What factors influence your decisions for plant selection?
- What are your top species choices for urban areas, and why?
- What tools and resources do you use for species selection?
- Notable planting success and failures within your urban environment
- Possible demonstration sites for research and testing
Event Date and Time:
Starts: Friday, 31 March 2017 9:00 AM
Ends: Friday, 31 March 2017 1:00 PM
Nat Bonacci Room, Council House 2, 240 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Contact Leigh Staas, Project Manager
Register To Attend: